We accept payment via following modes –
1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
· Your Card can belong to any issuing bank
· jewelsofada.com accepts Visa & Master credit cards and debit cards and is committed to provide a safe transaction environment by using a secure process for payment handling.
· To enhance security of your payment data, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank's payment gateway website, where all required transaction details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.) are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your Card Issuing bank for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter, does jewelsofada.com has access to, or stores, your complete card account information.
· For greater security, we have enabled our systems for ‘Verified by VISA’ and ‘Master card Secure Code’ facility, applicable to VISA and MASTERCARD respectively. This is an additional security measure necessitating you to enter a password which only you, the card holder, can have access to. Also, jewelsofada.com does not capture any such passwords and you enter this directly into a bank’s secure system.
3. Internet Banking
· You can make a payment through Net Banking directly from your Bank account. It works just like you make payments from your bank account.
· On the Billing Information page choose Net Banking from the payment options and click on ‘Pay' button at the bottom, Choose the Internet option & select your preferred bank from the drop down.
· You will be diverted to your Bank’s login page from where you can login using your Net Banking login id and password and complete the payment. After the payment is successfully completed you will be diverted back to our site where your order confirmation will be generated.
· At no point during the transaction, does jewelsofada.com captures or stores your full bank account or Net Banking details. We process the order based on the confirmation received from your bank.
Follow Us on